Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Evendale Fine Arts Exhibit This Weekend

 A couple of paintings framed and ready to head to the Evandale Cultural Arts Center tomorrow for their Fine Arts Exhibit.  The show opens on Friday, May 2 and the opening reception is from 6-9 pm.  The Center is located at 10500 Reading Road (at the intersection of Reading & Glendale-Milford in Evendale, OH).

It took me three tries to cut the mat for the crocus, which must mean my brain is having trouble with May--typically, matting is kind of fun.  It's not fun when something comes out wrong.   That's also my dog looking anxious.  It was time to pick up her boys, and we were not leaving--she hovers to make sure she gets to come.

I'll be babysitting the show on Sunday afternoon from 2-4 pm--come on by and say hello or join me at the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment