Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day 12--30 Paintings in 30 Days. Winter Trees

Winter Trees.  Watercolor.
Approximately 5.25 x 8.5 inches.


I continue to be behind in posting, although I have been painting every day.  The most consistent place, where I'm putting up sections of paintings and work in progress, would be Instagram.

Anyhow, last fall I started running with a very nice group of women--they get me out the door in the morning so that I can't slough off.  (I'm so thankful for this.)  They're still going, even as the temps drop, and it rains, or snows.  Yesterday, we were out in the snow.  This painting is my take away--it was beautiful and ominous and so gray that shapes were bleeding into each other..

Indigo, Prussian Blue and Quinacridone Burnt Orange on Kilamanjaro 300 lb cold press paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment