Friday, January 30, 2015

Cross. An Untitled Abstract.

Untitled Abstract.  Watercolor.
Approximately 9.5 x 8 inches.
I bought a new computer earlier this week--I'm in the process of transferring all my files to a new computer, and figuring out how I want to manage all the photos.  And, I'm getting ready for a couple of different shows.  All these various activities mean I'm abandoning 30 in 30 a little bit early.  That's code for I have a short attention span, and I just don't want to paint any more flowers right now.


One of the most appalling things about my new computer--it looks like my images may have been adjusted overly dark.  I wish displays were uniform.  Right now, this untitled abstract looks about right.  I wish I knew how it looked for you.   It's painted on Fabriano 300 lb rough watercolor paper with phthalo blue (gs), quin pink, and indian yellow--all from Daniel Smith.  The yellow doesn't show pure, but it's in the darkest darks, grays, and greens.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment